Friday, July 29, 2011

{A Little Magic}



















 


Every little girl needs a little bit of magic in her life.  My little girl wholeheartedly believes in magic and I just love it!  Her eyes light up and her words spill over one another out of her mouth any time she talks about it.  It's so sweet.  Needless-to-say, we both truly enjoyed ourselves with this session.  We made the props together, deciding on the labels and stamping them together, filling the jars with precious sweets we bought at the store, picking out the perfect jewelry to complete her magical ensemble...And now looking back at these pictures, I realize I captured an essential part of my daughter's childhood.  : )

And I want to share a bit of this magical with you all:
Woodland Fairy Mini-Sessions, $95
Wednesday, August 17th, 6 pm to 8 pm
Sunday, August 21st, 9 am to 1 pm
Heckrodt Nature Preserve, Menasha
Package includes one 10x20 storyboard (linen finish, dry mounted on matboard)

Email me at jennifer@jkfamilyphoto.com to book your session today!  Limited spots available!

No comments:

Post a Comment