Tuesday, July 5, 2011

{Good Finds}

First of all, let me say I think this little girl is simply beautiful.  And what fun was she in the park!  At 8 years old, she was polite and happy and oh so eager to play with the camera.  She just loved all the fun goodies I brought along, and I must say, she has great taste!  The pink beads she picked out have been a hit with almost all the little girls I've shown them too, and I've definitely got my money's worth out of them.  Those of you who know me, know I just love searching for treasures with vintage flair.  I found 2 necklaces at the flea market last weekend, both for 50 cents, so I can finally say I have a bead collection to be proud of!  Lots of fun colors and bright chunky beads.  And the hat?  I know you're all wondering where I found this gorgeous piece.  This was hidden amongst vintage linens and gloves at the antique mall in town and I fell instantly in love.  I knew it would work great for photographs and little girls just LOVE the color!  I actually found another teal blue velvet hair piece last weekend antiquing in Indiana, and can't wait to play around with it.  It's in wonderful condition and the veil netting lays so nicely across the face.  Someday, I hope to have a velvet sofa, but in the meantime, I'll have to satisfy my hunger with velvet hats...  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment