Sunday, May 1, 2011

{In Bloom}






These pictures were taken almost a year ago already.  I love them because they highlight one of my favorite aspects of spring: the blooming apple tree.  I also love them because they capture the anticipation and love I have for the little one growing inside of me.  Just days after these photos were taken, I give birth to our lovely Laela Mae. And as her first birthday quickly approaches, I am finding myself so nostalgic about moments like these.  Kimberly and I had so much fun this day.  Two pregnant women determined to ride the bicycle...ummm, let's just say this is not as easy as you'd think!!  Blowing bubbles, reading poetry, picking flowers, relaxing in the grass...these we could handle.  But that darn bike was our nemesis--maybe if we weren't so top-heavy!  LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment