Saturday, March 27, 2010

3 Little Birds





What fun Olivia had at this recent photo shoot. You'd never guess the weather was only in the lower 40's, but that's my girl! Looking back at them, I can't decide which is my favorite! You can find these adorable clothes on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/3littlebirdsboutique. Once there, you'll find oodles of must-haves for your little girl--and maybe something for yourself too! I know I'm definitely placing an order once baby arrives. I just love that vintage flair Jill incorporates into each piece.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jennifer-it's been such a pleasure working with you!
    Olivia makes everything so much cuter, with her beautiful smile and sunny disposition!
    And I can't pick a favorite either...they're all just precious.

    ReplyDelete